Friday, February 1, 2013

February

Hey Fishermen,

I wanted to write a quick post just to say that I am sorry I haven't been posting as regularly as I was before. I am trying to create a better website and I am working hard to ensure that it will be as user friendly as possible. As I stated before my end goal is to create a community for fishermen and fisherwomen everywhere to be able to share their stories about the Pacific Northwest. I intend to have a forum and the ability to share pictures and videos with everyone else.

I also intend to collaborate with anyone who thinks they can help me or who I can help. If you have any suggestions or helpful information on creating a great website please send me an email or comment on this blog. You can even send me a facebook message or direct message me on twitter. I am a fisherman and not a computer whiz so please feel free to let me in on any tips or tricks you might know of when it comes to creating a website. Thanks to all who have read this and please follow my blog and let your friends know to come check this out! I will continue to work hard to get this going!

Here's a beautiful picture from the Prince Rupert area out near a fishing area they call "The Brain"!
Also if you haven't heard Prince Rupert and Alaska were rocked by another earthquake here's a link you can check out for more information.

http://www.thenorthernview.com/news/189221231.html

No comments:

Post a Comment