Monday, January 21, 2013

Shows

 Hey,

So today I just remembered that the Seattle Boat Show is coming up January 25th through February 3rd. Last year I attended for my first time along with my dad and my brother. We had a great time looking at all the boats and dreaming of what it would be like to own a yacht. Anyways I plan to attend again this year and I will be sure to post a more descriptive post after. Also coming up is the 26th annual Washington State Sportsmen's Show January 23rd through 27th. Although I have never been to this one I look forward to checking it out as well. I will be sure to post links to both tomorrow but in the meantime please share your boat or sportsmen's show experience with us and let me know what I should check out!

See you there

No comments:

Post a Comment