Sunday, January 27, 2013

Washington Sportsmen's Show

Hey Guys,

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days but I have been on the road. However, today I had the privilege of checking out the Sportsmen's shoe in Puyallup, WA. What an incredible opportunity. It was a great place full of booths, boats, trucks, quads, outboards, fishing gear, RV's and some great food. There were booths of all kinds; fishing, hunting, conservation and even some selling cooking supplies. I have never seen so many opportunities in one place. I could have spent days walking around and talking everyone but instead I was forced to walk around quickly snagging people's business cards and pamphlets as I went. I came home with an entire bag full of information and a few goodies I decided to pick up along the way. I will post more tomorrow but for tonight I would definitely recommend going! Unfortunately it is the last day today (January 27th, 2013) but for 12$ you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment